HERE ARE SOME OF THE COMMON DESKTOP FAULT CUSTOMER ARE EXPERIENCING
MOST COMMON DESKTOP FAULT
BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH
• This usually mean a serious issue with the computer and likely it means a driver or hard drive failure. To determine the fault, our professional technician we need to diagnose the fault
• This could be your internet service provider issue, DNS servers you connected to or hardware issue like your routers, modem or wifi card issue. At times, it could be software corruptions issues
UNABLE TO POWER ON
• When you are unable to power on the desktop after multiple tries of pressing the button, likely it will mean a power supply issue. At times, this happen when there is a power trip at home
• The sounds you hear may be clicking sounds from a hard drive disc or some distinct noise from the cooling fans when they spins. Not to forget the fan from the graphics cards when they heated up. Usually they tend to make strange noise as they begin to age.
• You may have downloaded a file from a website that results in malware on your computer. This could damage your files or even slow down your computer. We can scan the malware and earse for you
BLACK SCREEN WITH CURSOR
• A black screen with cursor after you login or black screen with backlight is a common issue when you try rebooting computers after upgrading a Windows. This could be operating system issue when the Windows upgrade is not done properly.
SCAN & REPAIR DRIVE
• This could mean an operating system issues or a hard drive fault. If you did not shut down your computer correctly mutlitple times, this could cause bad sectors on the hard drive as well.
NO DISPLAY AFTER POWER ON
• The power switch is blinking but the display is black. This could be graphic card issues, from a loose cable or faulty VGA / HDMI cables. At times, it could your own monitor issues